Friday, June 21, 2013

Happenings in East Tennessee!

I know, I know...I've become pretty much the worst blogger EVER!!  And just like last time I have absolutely no excuses at all except for just being lazy!!  So if I have any readers left out there...this one is for you :o)

Things here in Kingsport are still going very well.  Autumn and I are enjoying our time together and especially the summer weather and sunshine!  And even more so now that the outdoor aquatic center is open at the YMCA!  It is awesome...there is a huge 2 foot deep area with a little kids play area and slide in it (pretty much where we spend most of our time) and a lazy river!  It is perfect!  And as of this week Autumn is now officially going to Mother's Day Out twice a week which is just lovely for both of us!  So far she loves her teachers and new friends and seems to really enjoy her new found freedom...and her teachers say she jumped right in with no problems. And I'm loving being able to run around and do some errands without dragging a little 3 year old everywhere with me.  Oh, and yes that's right...I said 3 year old!  Autumn turned 3 earlier this month...can you believe it?  I sure can't!  She is turning in to the sweetest little lady and I'm so proud every day to be her Mommy :o)  Here are some pictures of her birthday photo shoot done by the awesome Wendy Russell of Malland Photography!!





And I'm sure you're all chomping at the bit to see how the house is progressing...I can't believe the last pictures I posted it was just a hole in the ground...because now it is an actual house with a roof and all!  They will hopefully be adding brick, siding, and drywall this week!!  Then the real fun stuff comes...like floors, and cabinets, and paint.  I can't wait to see it all come together...we love it so far!

Front of the house
(the roof is completely done and all windows are in...
but somehow I don't have a picture of it)

Kitchen with coffered ceiling

 Great Room with Fireplace (looking out onto deck)

 Back of the house...love the covered deck!

That's about it for now.  And I'm not making any promises that I'll post again soon because I know how that will turn out.  But who knows...stranger things have happened I guess :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment