Saturday, September 7, 2013

Love, Love, LOVE our new house!

It's done!!  Our first shipment from Belgium arrived Monday and we're waiting on the St. Louis shipment right now!  I can't believe it's finally done and we get to live in this beautiful house!  Our builder Scott Britton did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier!  I tried to get some quick pictures before all the stuff arrived, but when I went back to look at them they aren't great...and now it's a crazy cluttered mess...haha!!  So it may be awhile before it's all put away and looking good again, but for now here are some pictures of the finished product :o)





 View of Kitchen from Great Room
(and somehow I forgot to take one of the view of the Great Room)

Autumn's Room


Master Bedroom

Master Bath

Master Shower

Autumn's Bath

Third Bedroom

Bonus Bedroom

Bonus Bath

2 comments:

  1. I have so enjoyed watching the progress you have made with the building of your house. It is just beautiful. I hope that you are enjoying it and look forward to the photos of you settled in. You have wonderful taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out amazing!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete